Andro400 has been making a lot of noise in the weight loss and fitness performance market and claims to increase testosterone levels in its users. Andro400 claims that having a low testosterone level will inevitably cause weight gain especially around the belly area.
This testosterone booster is claimed to have been endorsed and clinically proven to work with many positive user reviews, before and after photos and scientific references all added to their own website. Andro400 has also claimed that the product has been created using natural ingredients that do not cause side effects. This Andro400 review will consist of medical references, customer reviews and our investigation into the side effects, ingredients and effectiveness of this natural testosterone boosting supplement.
How does Andro400 work?
Andro400 works by increasing your testosterone levels and uses the fact that over 35’s have less testosterone than someone under 30 to sell their product. They base their research and medical opinions on one natural ingredient called Eurycoma longifolia which has some researched and clinically proven facts that this ingredient can actually help and improve the sperm count for men who have a low count or are infertile.
Andro400 claims to:
- Increase your libido and sex drive
- Reduces your body fat especially around your belly area
- Increases your muscle mass, but also defines it at the same time
- Increased happiness and well-being
- Increased energy levels with extra vitality and stamina
- Improves your immune system to fight infections
- Stops testosterone changing to estrogen
- Stops ageing and free radicals
- Increase sperm count
WOW! That is a lot of positive effects from one natural supplement, with so many positive claims, Andro400 must have a pretty big following and a great ingredient list.
Ingredient used in Andro400
Three main ingredients are used to create this testosterone booster:
- Eurycoma longifolia – also known as tongkat ali plus others and is found in a small green shrub. It has some medical backing and is claimed to help infertile men. But has insufficient evidence for increasing testosterone, strength, stamina or muscle growth – Explained in detail here.
- L-Arginine – Is effective for erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure.
- L-Citrulline – Does not have medical backing and does not offer any health benefits.
Side effects caused by Andro400
Andro400 does not have any side effects and the ingredients used in this supplement are safe to consume orally. People who are pregnant or breast feeding should not consume this product and if you have any health conditions then consult a health professional.
User reviews and feedback
Users reviews are mixed for this supplement, some positive and some negative reviews have been received, it also seems the case on other medical websites from users claiming to get a burst of energy and weight loss to others claiming they felt no different after using it for 3-4 months.
Direction and dosage of Andro400
Andro400 is taken orally and you are directed to take two tablets a day, each bottle of Andro400 contains 30 or 60 capsules enough for 30 days or two weeks of testosterone boosting!
Final Andro400 Review
As you can see from the ingredients above Andro400 cannot claim to have clinical evidence for most of their claimed effects when using Andro400. More research needs to be carried out for this testosterone booster to prove that it has the ability to greatly increase muscle, weight loss, stamina, improved immune system, reduces fat cell etc.
With the only clinical evidence pointing towards a higher sperm count, Andro400 has not been endorsed by any medical professional body so we would advice anyone thinking of using this natural supplement to wait for more solid proof before paying out for a product that cannot prove it does what is claimed.