Testo-Max is a testosterone booster created and formulated by Crazy Bulk which offers a range of anabolic steroid alternative effects. Listed in this Testo-Max review are ingredients, side effects, effects and any medical opinions or proof of the natural extracts that have been used to formulate this testosterone booster.
Testo-Max is targeted towards body builder, athletes, middle-aged men or people with low testosterone who want to enjoy the benefits of having higher testosterone levels and what that entails. Increasing your testosterone has been medically proven to help with:
- Fat burn especially around the belly
- Improved libido and hormone levels
- Increased energy, strength and stamina
- Muscles also increase in size quicker
Testosterone has been abused in recent years by being injected into the blood stream as an anabolic steroid this has caused many health risks and side effects that can be long lasting. But as Testo-Max only uses natural ingredients and is orally administered serious side effects are claimed to be non existent.
How does Testo-Max work?
Testo-Max works by manipulating your body to produce more testosterone it does this by increasing luteinizing hormone which produces testosterone. It has based its formula on the ingredient Tribulus Terrestris which has had some studies conducted and been been proven to help increase hormone levels and increase performance in athletes.
Ingredients used in Testo-Max
Here is the breakdown for all the ingredients used in Testo-Max and how they can effect your testosterone levels:
- DHEA: Also called dehydroepiandrosterone creates estrogen and testosterone – Medical Source.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Creates Luteinizing Hormone by sending signals to the pituitary gland, this then increases testosterone production – Medical explanation.
- Chrysin: Reduces the production of aromatase which causes testosterone to convert to estrogen, this frees up extra testosterone levels – Explained here.
- Muira Puama: Claimed to increase libido, similar to oysters – Scientific research.
- Ginkgo Biloba and Korean Gingsing: Improves blood circulation.
- Saw Palmetto: Helps improve prostate production and reduces enlarged prostate glands – Medical Source.
- Yohimbe: Improves sexual problems and helps increase libido – Source.
Side effects caused by Testo-Max
Testo-Max has many natural ingredients used in their formula, but we have not had reports of any serious side effects it has a few minor side effects that we have received that are not common among users:
- Restless nights
- Stomach aches
User Reviews and Feedback
“Hi, I have been taking Testo-Max and would like to recommend this product and supply my feedback on the results after 4 months of taking it. I have been trying to achieve a better physique which is more defined, I have tried many testosterone boosters and can confirm Testo-Max helped me increase muscle mass, energy and stamina over these 4 months. I have lost my belly fat and now have a pretty decent six pack, I have also increase my bench by 50 lbs. I also did not suffer any side effects and my energy levels were much better..”
Our Final Testo-Max Review
Overall in terms of increasing testosterone levels Testo-Max definitely have some of the most effective and safest products available. They are much safer than anabolic steroids and shouldn’t cause side effects as long as you follow the included directions. Looking for super-fast results? Why not try stacking them with other products, explore more with our detailed crazy bulk review.