Grenade Thermo Detonator claims to be an award winning fat burner and does not hold back on the claims of it being the biggest, meanest fat burner on the weight loss market. But does it really go off with a bang? We are taking a look into the ingredients, side effects and overall power of this apparently award winning product!
This fat burner is aimed at fitness fanatics and body builders who want to define bulk after a cycle or just burn unwanted fat. It is also claimed to give you an extra boost in energy before any workout our or fitness regime, making you work that little bit harder down the gym when you need it.
It is intended for men and women it uses only natural ingredients which are claimed to be the highest amount in any weight loss supplement on the market.
How does Grenade Thermo Detonator work?
Grenade Thermo Detonator claims their product works as a fat burner, appetite suppressant, metabolism booster and also greatly boosts energy levels. It uses very high amount of green tea and claims that catechins are extracted from the green tea and can just blow the fat away!
Ingredients used in the Grenade Thermo Detonator
Grenade Thermo Detonator does offer a huge serving of each ingredient listed below. We have not found any other fat burner on the market with a bigger volume of ingredients, but more is not always a good thing when losing weight or burning fat. Here are the main ingredients used and what they might for you:
- Green Tea – 500mg of the stuff in each serving – It has had a few clinical studies conducted that claim it can help reduce BMI (body mass index) and also has other health benefits – External source.
- Caffeine – Clinical studies claim that using this ingredient can increase fat burn, it also increases energy levels. But this is short lived and users can become intolerant to its effects – External explanation.
- Cayenne pepper – Has had positive studies carried out and can increase metabolism and the fat burning process.
- Phenylalanine – Does not have any clinical studies or proof it can aid the fat burn process – WIKI source.
- Green coffee – Clinical studies carried out indicates people who used green coffee lost weight – explained here.
- Bitter range powder – This increase your heart rate, adrenaline levels and increases your blood pressure, it is a dangerous ingredient to use especially when mixing with other energy boosters such as caffeine and cayenne pepper.
From the results and clinical studies Grenade Thermo Detonator offers some impressive ingredients that work well together and offer positive user trials and and health benefits for anyone who wants to burn fat and increase metabolism.
Side effects caused by Grenade Thermo Detonator
THIS PRODUCT WILL CAUSE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS!
As this fat burner causes serious side effects we would advise against anyone from using this supplement. But if this is a product you are determined to use then consult a health professional before you proceed, to get a second opinion. Here are the side effects that can be triggered when using the Grenade Thermo Detonator:
- High blood pressure
- High risk of strokes
- Heart attacks
- Migraines and headaches
- Liver or kidney issues
User review of this product
“After using this product for a few days I had terrible panic attacks, headaches and was highly strung. I had to return the bottle due to adverse side effects I received.”
“Have used many different fat burners in my time but have never felt so sick with cramps and constipation after using the grenade product.”
Final Grenade Thermo Detonator Review
Within this Grenade Thermo Detonator review we have been investigating the ingredients and side effects and come to the conclusion that this fat burner can cause serious side effects and adverse health risks. These side effects are associated to the ingredient cayenne pepper and bitter orange powder. So we would advise anyone who is thinking about using it to avoid this fat burner.