Slimquick Pure has been running for many years, but with many bad reviews across the internet we are writing a full in depth review of the Slimquick pure product range to see if any ingredients used are effective and are there any side effects associated with using them!
The majority of the Slimquick pure products are targeted towards women who want to lose weight, they claim you can see results in six different ways just after you start using them, they come in many different forms from shakes, gum sweets, and tablets with a normal and extra strength version for each.
Slimquick pure claims to:
- Uses only natural ingredients with absolutely no side effects.
- Targets your hormones, burns fat, reduces stress and reduces your appetite.
- You are likely to lose 3 times as much weight as any other product on the market, so it triples the rate of weight loss.
- All this is backed up by a clinical study posted on the website, we could not find any external link or any reference to this on any external medical journal or health website.
As you can see Slimquick pure does not hold back on promises and claims of losing weight at an exceptionable rate. They have many on site feedback sections, with pictures and customer reviews claiming to have lost 31lbs over a 3-4 month period.
How do the Slimquick pure products work?
Slimquick products claim to have discovered a unique way to help you lose weight by unlocking the best ingredients from green tea they are calling it Biopure and claiming their series of weight loss products can:
- Burn fat and speed up metabolism – By apparently isolating and extracting the green tea ingredient – Biopure this increases metabolism and then increases catechins throughout your body to then go on and burn 3x the amount of fat than any other weight loss supplement on the market.
- Reduces your appetite – Not explained how on their website
- Supports hormones – Not explained on or off their website
- Boosts energy – By using the ingredient caffeine
- Reduces water excess – Using the ingredient fibre to help absorb water levels.
Ingredients used in Slimquick product range
- Green tea extract called Biopure – Proven health benefits
- Form of Vitamin D, Cholecalciferol – Side effects & Health issues
- Man made NOT natural form of vitamin K, Phytonadione – Side effect
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride – Medical source
- Folic Acid, B vitamins – Health benefits
- Cyanocobalamin, B12 – Medical uses
- Calcium – Health benefits
- Polyphenols – Clinical journal
- Catechins – Clinical trial medical reference
- EGCG – External Reference
- Caffeine – Used for increased energy levels
As you can see from the above list of ingredients, medical resources and external health references that some are natural and some are NOT NATURAL INGREDIENTS at all and can cause you some serious side effects.
Potential side effects caused from the Slimquick range
Slimquick pure range of products can cause a number of side effects:
- Energy crashes
- Shortness of breath
- Stomach upsets/cramps
Final Slimquick pure review
Taking into account the man made ingredients used in slimquick pure products we would advise anyone from taking these weight loss supplements due to the fact that there are a big list of side effects reported to us and listed on many medical websites. Also using the bad reviews online, plus ones we have received from various users our advice would be to stay clear of the Slimquick pure brand and any affiliated outlets.
If you are still considering taking these diet pills then consult a doctor of health professional about the ingredient list and effects they will have on you!